Welcome to the Alaska Energy Authority’s PCE Web Portal!The goal of the Power Cost Equalization program is to provide economic assistance to customers in rural areas of Alaska where the kilowatt-hour charge for electricity can be three to five times higher than the charge in more urban areas of the state.
The Alaska Energy Authority’s PCE Web Portal provides the tools and resources to help participating utilities file their monthly reports and reimbursement requests electronically. By utilizing the PCE Web Portal, participating utilities:
- Eliminate the monthly costs associated with printing and mailing their reimbursement requests and supporting documentation;
- Receive their reimbursements sooner by eliminating mailing transit time;
- Quickly determine the status of their reimbursement request;
- Have on-line access to previously filed reports;
- Have on-line access to resource materials, forms, and training guides.
If you do not have a User ID or require additional information about the PCE Web Portal, please contact the Alaska Energy Authority’s PCE Department at the number listed below.
Jeff Williams, PCE Program Manager, Community Assistance
Tel. (907) 771-3929
Fax (907) 771-3044